Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary

 Here is a little glimpse into my personal life.

Jason and I were married on December 7th, 2002. It was an extremely small wedding (30 ppl). Seeing to it as it was two weeks before Christmas, we went very simple. No hall, no photographer, nothing fancy. Just two people in love wanting to start the rest of our lives together.

There are a few existing photos which are dark and grainy, taken with disposable cameras by friends and family at the wedding. Having a photographer did not seem like a huge deal at the time but as the years went by, I longed to have something beautiful from the day, captured, to look at and share with the kids.

I decided a couple of years ago that when our tenth anniversary came along, it would be the perfect opportunity to celebrate. So, three weeks ago, after ten years and five children, I managed to get myself back into my dress (with plenty of healthy eating) Jason into a tux and have a good friend and professional photographer Mr.Eric Malette take our Tenth Wedding Anniversary photos. 

These are our hands & my Mom's scrabble tiles.


















Hope you enjoyed seeing a few of my favourites from the shoot!!

Dana xo

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful.......Heres to the next 10 Years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :) You are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and Congratulations to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beautiful sister. You look absolutely stunning in these photos. You are lucky to have such happiness after all these years with the man you love. Here's to another 10, 20, 30, 40 years of happiness to you both. Happy Anniversary you guys!!!

    xo,
    Nadine, Geoff, Victoria & the pups....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nad! Stupid blogger did not alert me to this comment, Which makes me angry. Keep taking pics up there in the Yukon, so I dont miss Victoria growing up!!

    xo

    Dana

    ReplyDelete